• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peek-a-boo Spenser!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser hid in his tunnel when it was time for him to go back to the hutch tonight:

P4120416.jpg

And here he is, back in the hutch and not looking very pleased.

P4120418.jpg

As you can see the flash has come on, so it really was hutch-time. He had several hours out today, but it seems the more he gets, the more he wants.

Awww, cheeky Spenser! :love: His hutch looks lovely, I don't think I've seen it before, it looks very posh! :love:

ETA: Sorry for the random letters that were at the end, my rats are free ranging and Treasure thought she'd use my iPod as a bed and lie on it! :oops:

Last edited:
Aaaaaawwwwwwwww Spenser bun!!:love::love::love:

Is there any chance of him becoming a house bun? I have to say that is one lovely big hutch and nice toysies. He really is the Lord of his manor!:love:

Awww, cheeky Spenser! :love: His hutch looks lovely, I don't think I've seen it before, it looks very posh! :love:

ETA: Sorry for the random letters that were at the end, my rats are free ranging and Treasure thought she'd use my iPod as a bed and lie on it! :oops:

I was wondering about them. :lol: My little rabbit nephew, Mr McFlurry, once sent me an email. :lol:

Aaaaaawwwwwwwww Spenser bun!!:love::love::love:

Is there any chance of him becoming a house bun? I have to say that is one lovely big hutch and nice toysies. He really is the Lord of his manor!:love:

The puppy crate is still up in my room, partly because if I ever want/need it there is no way I could shift it from storage into position. My parents are not keen on him being a permanent housebun, and although his midnight romps were great fun his cage rattling through the night was a bit of a problem.

Thanks for compliments on the hutch (it was very expensive). It's fine for Spenser, but as it is only a 5 feet hutch it technically doesn't meet most rescue/RWA standards. The under-run helps a bit, but the stairs take out some of the square footage as quality hopping space.

Very cute, and it's true the more free rangeing time they get the more they want it, it's a lovely hutch and a good base so a shame to start again altogether - maybe you could rig up some sort of permanent run to it? like an extension? Not sure how you;re fixed for space around it though.

Lovely piccie :love:

The puppy crate is still up in my room, partly because if I ever want/need it there is no way I could shift it from storage into position. My parents are not keen on him being a permanent housebun, and although his midnight romps were great fun his cage rattling through the night was a bit of a problem.

Thanks for compliments on the hutch (it was very expensive). It's fine for Spenser, but as it is only a 5 feet hutch it technically doesn't meet most rescue/RWA standards. The under-run helps a bit, but the stairs take out some of the square footage as quality hopping space.

Spensers hutch is fine for him Susie (IMO) and if it were securely fixed to a predator proof run that was a good size I would hope that most rescues would look at the bigger picture and re-home to you. :wave:

Last edited:
Back