• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar, hammy (much too cute for his own good) and another p13

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I could eat him all up. :love::love:

DSCF2483.jpg

DSCF2479.jpg

Oscar: That poop there isn't mine :angel:
DSCF2430.jpg

He makes nice work of filling up his food bowl too :lol::lol::lol:
DSCF2381.jpg

Last edited:
:lol::lol: At the poo denial :lol:

I think he was just about to flick it away with that little raised paw when we took the photo. :lol::lol:

He is very round. There's a very funny looking photo of him going into his little wooden house - his head's in the hole but his body doesn't look like it's ever going to squeeeze through. I'll have to find it.

I think he was just about to flick it away with that little raised paw when we took the photo. :lol::lol:

He is very round. There's a very funny looking photo of him going into his little wooden house - his head's in the hole but his body doesn't look like it's ever going to squeeeze through. I'll have to find it.

Yes, you absolutely MUST find it. :p

Does my bum look big in this or what! :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, huge!!! :lol::lol::lol: His tummy must be all air (or all hair) because he somehow manages to 'suck it all in' and get into some very small gaps. :lol:

Back