• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

officially summer.......

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
eric's nose has gone ginger:lol:

he looks sooo funny but really cute:love:

(i don't lie on the floor with him rubbing noses and telling him they're special bunny freckles tho:oops:)

(i don't lie on the floor with him rubbing noses and telling him they're special bunny freckles tho:oops:)

Yeah, we believe you. ;):lol:

Alfie would like to swap his tufty moulting bottom for some bunny freckles. :lol:

:lol:
eric had the tufts a while ago - wasn't impressed with my assistance pulling them out but much as i love making jewellery, i don't really want eric's special beady bracelets:mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol:

Alfie or Bubbles (don't know which) have decided to branch out. Poo jewellery is so last week you know, so they've decided to make poo punctutation ..... yes you read that right; I found a poo shaped like a comma in the kennel one day last week. (Had to stop myself taking a photo too, I was so impressed :oops:)

They've promised me a question mark and an asterisk but I'm still waiting...... :roll:

Alfie or Bubbles (don't know which) have decided to branch out. Poo jewellery is so last week you know, so they've decided to make poo punctutation ..... yes you read that right; I found a poo shaped like a comma in the kennel one day last week. (Had to stop myself taking a photo too, I was so impressed :oops:)

They've promised me a question mark and an asterisk but I'm still waiting...... :roll:

We could ressurrect that poo thread in diet... Blackberry started it, I think. It took me ages to pluck up courage to post Spenser's indifferent poops. :oops:

We could ressurrect that poo thread in diet... Blackberry started it, I think. It took me ages to pluck up courage to post Spenser's indifferent poops. :oops:

If I find another comma, I might just do that. :lol::lol:

sounds like a poop to be proud of;)

I am very doubtful of your claim, I think we need photographic proof of this supposed 'ginger nose' :roll:

there have been a few pics of him recently but you weren't about *sniffs and hands eric a tissue to dab his eyes and his freckly nose*

Back