• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbit just chased off a pigeon!

beckie20

Mama Doe
A big pigeon just tried to land on the lawn and Sugar chased it off 3 times when it tried to land :lol::lol::lol:

It's times like these that I wish I had a video camera!

She's a bit of a rebel, that Sugar :lol:

Good girl. I wish our lot did it to the pigeons that land on the power cable - they do the most awful cow pat splatts on our paving :evil:

Leila has started doing this only recently naughty girl :shock::lol:

She doesnt really go for them just runs and they fly a bit but land further down the garden

:lol::lol::lol:

Go Sugar! That will teach the pigeon to trespass in HER garden!

:lol:

She is a bit particular about her garden, I must admit. I think it's only my ability to open the shed where the goodies are kept that allows me access to her garden :lol:

Good girl. I wish our lot did it to the pigeons that land on the power cable - they do the most awful cow pat splatts on our paving :evil:

You would need some rather large bunnies for that! However, I am thinking of hiring my two out as lawnmowers, I suppose I could add "security skills" to their CV if you want to give it a go :lol:

Back