• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tommy - the tiniest dog in the world.

Meet Tommy!
208545_178018495584182_100001280972277_461501_5126382_n.jpg

HPIM9063.jpg

He is a Pomaranian who arrived night before last from Ireland as an emergency placement. He was in a dog pound facing euthanasia because even though he looks perfect in photos he has a severe deformity in his back legs. Both are very deformed and turn inwards causing him to waddle rather than walk. This made it very hard to place him in rescue because the pound assumed that nobody would want such a wonky dog.
He is the size of a Dwarf rabbit and has now come to live with me :love:

He was neutered today and chipped. He had severe ear mites and had to have 7 teeth removed as they were so rotten. He also had 2 retained baby teeth. Due to his severely matted coat, he had to be shaved. Here he is now....

HPIM9076.jpg

HPIM9079.jpg

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :love::love::love:

I'm not sure if this is the right thing to say but....

I think I love the after photos the most! :love::love::love:

He looks so cute with his neat hair :love::love::love:

I'm not sure if this is the right thing to say but....

I think I love the after photos the most! :love::love::love:

He looks so cute with his neat hair :love::love::love:

He does look better. His coat was just thick with matts. We went to put flea treatment on him and couldn't find any skin to put it on. He must feel much better and cooler now :)

He looks like a little fox in the last photo :lol:

He's very cute :love:

Has he come to live with you permanently? Or just until he finds his new home?

Back