• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola again :-( Going to emergency vets now.

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
She's ill again, always when I'm at my parents. Just got back from my second day of placement at my local primary school to find my little darling cooped up with no interest in food or anything :cry:.

I've given her metacam, vetergesic, maxolon and zantac- it hasn't kicked in yet though! Tried her with typical foods but nothing..Will bob out after vets and buy anything and everything that may tempt her to eat. If it turns out she needs a dental, I'll have to go back to Manchester for her to get it done tomorrow and cancel my placement for the rest of the week.

She means everything. Please can we have some vibes xx

poor baby!!! Many many vibes, i know how you feel hun. Bobby keeps playing me up at the moment.

I don't think she likes me going out at night (don't do it very often)

come on Lolly pop start eating for mum

Sending loads of vibes (especially non-dental vibes) your way.
Poor little Lola x

Lots and lots of vibes for Lola.
Know how you feel, Penelope has been the same of late, really hope Lola gets better soon *strong vibes through interweb!*

Thank you everyone, not dental and no signs of trauma. Gut sounds were finne, but gut movement seemed slow and alll food from this morning was still in the tummy and not in the gut yet. Temperature was also fine. Lola is getting abit more active as we speak, abit more aware, but still no noms as of yet. I have meds to continue and much critical care if things don't improve. Hopefully I have some better news to report later this evening xx

Back