• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Proud, Pleased, Anxious and AMAZED! Doesn't anyone want to know! :(

Trixielover

Mama Doe
Hi, :wave: I took the bunnies to the vets today and this is how I feel!:

Proud: I'm really really really really proud with them because the vet prodded and poked Domino's man bits and he didn't mind a bit! (Domino is a wriggly bun!:shock:)! When they had their jabs inserted, they both just sat there quietly!:shock:

Pleased: The jabs were only $30! (Pleased it wasn't more!)

Anxious: My little boy is being neutered on Thursday! :| Really scared!

AMAZED!: The neuter is going to cost only...$36.00! :shock: With meds included! Good vets aswell! :shock:
BTW, I'm not american; the pound sign button has broken. ;)

Last edited:
Yeah,I know! :D What are the measurements for the space he is meant to be in because I know it's only a little space. :)

I find my rabbits suddenly become really attached to me when they're at the vets! As if they're like 'protect us' :lol:
Glad they behaved though, an upset pet at the vets is a nightmare!

I find my rabbits suddenly become really attached to me when they're at the vets! As if they're like 'protect us' :lol:

Tell me about it! When the vet was picking them up to insert the jab, they looked at me as if to say: "Help me mummeh! I will be a vereh good lickle bunneh if you save meh!" :roll:

Tell me about it! When the vet was picking them up to insert the jab, they looked at me as if to say: "Help me mummeh! I will be a vereh good lickle bunneh if you save meh!" :roll:

I know! Fickle little blighters! Only want me when they want something...rabbits eh? :lol:

How did the neutering go?

Hi Trixielover

Im also getting my rabbit EB neutered this Friday at Oakdale vets in Peterborough and wanted to know if everything went well with Domino?

Thats very reasonable for vet fees. Sending vibes for the neuter.

Mine climb right up on me too. :)

Hi Trixielover

Im also getting my rabbit EB neutered this Friday at Oakdale vets in Peterborough and wanted to know if everything went well with Domino?

It went FINE! I was really worrying about nothing! As soon as I got him home, I expected him to go to sleep, but no, Domino started hopping around the toilet (a cool room he was staying in!) :roll: :love::love::love: :D He recovered in no time! Though he stayed in for about a week as he started shivering outside! :wave:

I'm so glad to here that it went well as I'm worrying about EB and his op, but it's really reassuring knowing someone else has had their bunnies neutured at the same vets it's help put my mind at rest :)

Back