• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ive seen her move....

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
but blimey,Mrs Bun will do all out somersaults for a Carrot Crunchie!!
She was under the garden table.I didnt go too near, and threw one over...it landed touching her side but her keen sense of smell told her it was there....she snarfed that in 9 bites and hoovered up the crumbs!! Then I threw another.....she then jumped on it, and then moved really fast to jump off it to get it.So quick!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Roland,however, missed out.:roll:, but he will get one eventually,when he comes down off the bank!!:lol::lol:

Yip, you would never know that Inca has a sore leg when the treat tub comes out.

I call her the Gazelle and Herbie the Bullet :)

Spenser would never touch carrot crunchers, and has recently (post-neuter) gone off fenugreek crunchies. :(

My two are total carrot cruncher addicts:shock:

I have to hide the plastic tub they are in as they rip it open!!!! When I shake the box they go craaaaazy:lol:

They are limited now as Poppy is on a little diet.

Carrot crunchers for all the buns,Fenugreeks for the 2 big ones, and carrot drops for all, although Lils does try and hog them for herself!!!:lol:
The bag is enough to get her going.......:roll:

Back