• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weight?? Now with pics :)

MichG

Mama Doe
I am trying to establish if my little rescue girl is a Nethie or not...
Nethie owners might be able to answer this, I have tried looking up on google but I never seem to find answers!!

How much (roughly) should a 10ish week old Nethie weigh? Isabelle is currently 0.6kgs at 10 weeks. Which seems a bit large for a Nethie I would have thought?

Last edited:
Pipkin is 0.9kg and fully grown, so 0.6 does sound a bit big but I don't really know. I've never met a baby nethie!
Could we have pictures? :love:

Sebastian is 1.5kg fully grown and is a petshop nethie (so could be cross bred) where as Mae is 1.3kg and is almost deffinatly all nethie, but again a petshop bun :wave:

I bought her home from work (PACT) after she was abandoned in someones garden at 4 weeks old :(
I think her ears are too long for Nethie...

Today
IMG_0820.jpg

About 3 weeks ago
IMG_0755.jpg

:love::love:

Aaaw, she's adorable! :love:
She has quite a nethie-ish face but her ears do look a bit big. Maybe she is a cross with some nethie in there?

Aww she is gorgeous.

Her ears are the wrong shape and size to be a Nethie and I don't think her face looks Nethie either, looks like there might be some Lionhead in her :D

Beautiful! I'd agree that not a nethie, due to size of ears and face shape, but very beautiful!

definately not a full nethie because the ears are too long and rounded at the top.. possible nethie x lionhead.

a real cutie though. :love:

Do lioneheads grow their "manes" at a later age?
The hair around her face is fluffy but no longer/fluffier than the rest of her fur...

Back