• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cooper (hammy)

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Cooper has a few very curly claws (and some are completely missing) :? so we're off to the vet after lunch to have them clipped. He's still a little jumpy and we don't want to stress him but his claws need sorting urgently.

Soooooo, could we please have some vibes that he behaves like this :angel:
DSCF2354.jpg

and not like this :evil:
DSCF2357.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwww sending all the vibes for photo number one your way Karen :lol: I dread to think how i'd cope if Sonic the Screamer had to go to the vets :shock: Am praying i can get him tame before that every happens :lol:
If he doesn't behave, just use the classic line "Ooooh he's never done that before - normally hes so well behaved..............."

If he doesn't behave, just use the classic line "Ooooh he's never done that before - normally hes so well behaved..............."

I think I might well have to. :oops: He hasn't bitten but he wouldn't even sit still for Casey to try herself.

Casey's worried that the nurse might ask her to hold him while she clips :shock: but hopefully there'll be 2 nurses on the job. :?

Take a pair of thick gardening gloves with you - that way at least if they ask you to hold him you will be safe!

Take a pair of thick gardening gloves with you - that way at least if they ask you to hold him you will be safe!

If they ask me to hold him I'll delegate the job to Casey. ;) :oops: I will take gardening gloves for her though (kind mum that I am :angel:), good idea. :thumb:

If they ask me to hold him I'll delegate the job to Casey. ;) :oops: I will take gardening gloves for her though (kind mum that I am :angel:), good idea. :thumb:

:lol: I remember when i had to get a SGT removed from Damien, and two of my girls also had to be examined. I handed Damien over with the gloves just incase (as he's the one who came to us a bit of a nutter but fine now). When i came to collect them he said he didn't need the gloves as Damien was good as gold but one of my own girls sunk her teeth into his finger :oops::lol:

When i came to collect them he said he didn't need the gloves as Damien was good as gold but one of my own girls sunk her teeth into his finger :oops::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I think I'll keep quiet then - Cooper may well surprise us and be an angel. :angel:

Lucky vet. Lucky Casey. Looking forward to an update of this thread... :shock: Brilliant photos of the wee fellow. :thumb:

When I collected Spenser after his neuter he wouldn't let the vet show me how to check his wound. I don't know who was the most embarrassed, me or her. :roll:

There isn't really anything to report.... the nurse took him from us and clipped his nails out the back so we were worrying for nothing. :lol: We didn't hear any screaming, either from Cooper or the nurse, and she said he was quite well behaved. :shock:

Hopefully, now they're shorter they'll wear down better.

Back