• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know what to expect (UD...she's here!)

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
...when someone has a bun who's over a year old, and hasn't named her. :(. I was hoping to be proved wrong about a seemingly neglectful case.....but highly doubt I will. :cry:

Last edited:
What's happened Ali? Are you rescuing a bun?

I'm checking out a bun...after an RU member alerted me to a worrying ad...whose picture showed her bedded on utter filth, with no hay at all, and urine staining everywhere.

I asked her name and how old she was....."She's a year old, but we never named her, so you can call her what you want." :cry:

I was hoping to be proved wrong....but looks like I'll have a foster.

I can't stand some people!:evil:

I'm checking out a bun...after an RU member alerted me to a worrying ad...whose picture showed her bedded on utter filth, with no hay at all, and urine staining everywhere.

I asked her name and how old she was....."She's a year old, but we never named her, so you can call her what you want." :cry:

My Teddy was a foster like this.... he stayed ;):lol:

Oh god that sounds awful. I'm already aprehensive. Keep us updated. Are you going today?

i rescued a 2 yr old for arc that was never named

you can pretty much be assured those like that are never truly looked after, i made sure i took the hutch too smashed it up good and proper

i rescued a bunny from someone well i rescued 2 one had teeth problems and wouldnt eat hay or veg so i have to give him to an experienced fosterer so she could get him eating and rehome him when he was fully healthly, the other the previos owners didnt name :( we have named him rodger and he is about to be bonded with one of my girls, they were both used for breeding before i got them, both their nails were so long they had twisted and were nearly as long as my baby finger :evil: its so sad people do this to animals. My only animals that dont have names yet are my dart frogs as we cant think of the right names or my fire belly newts as they all look exactly the same so they just get called the newts lol :)

Charlie knew Buckley's name the second we saw her. Same with his dog, same with me and my cats and previous pets.

They just have names, it's a natural thing. You see them and you just know what their name is going to be. How can you not name an animal?!

If you need any help ali then give me a ring or text!

Thanks. All I can hope is that she's the only bun there. :(

I'm waiting for a reply from her "owner" to see when I can go look at her/collect her. I'm going to try my darndest to get the hutch too!:evil:

Thanks. All I can hope is that she's the only bun there. :(

I'm waiting for a reply from her "owner" to see when I can go look at her/collect her. I'm going to try my darndest to get the hutch too!:evil:

Oh we all hope and pray that you can get her out of there. And the hutch!!!

Sending extremely hopeful thoughts your way.

Good luck. xx

When I rescued Lucy I asked what her name was. She didn't have one! She was 3 1/2! I was shocked about that!
Hope you get the bunny soon!

Back