• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4 buns in tommorow for mixi and vhd jabs..

Ambience

Warren Veteran
I'm excited. It will mean some more buns on the way with being upto date with jabs.

They are all due this month- so i have until the end of april to get them all in.

I'd appreciate any vibes for them. It's ava, paws, ares, smudge who are in tommorow.

Thanks xxx

Sending loads of vibes for all your buns having jabs today and through the month. This time of year is always busy:D

Abit worried as i lost Adonia a month after a mixi jab. I probably made the wrong decision giving it to her as she was a snuffle bun even though her symptoms were okay, she was chronic with it. I have only just put two and two together on that one.

I can understand were your coming from i have a bun who gets ill every few weeks either her teeth odd times her tum and i worry so much. My bridge bunnies were 9 when they passed and their last 2 years i couldn't face them having jabs. One passed with snuffles the other with irregular heart beat due to anesthetic, so at least it wasn't mixi or vhd. It's like they say tho damed if you do and damed if you don't. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and please let me know how they get on. Sending {{{massive}}} vibes to you and the buns.

I can understand were your coming from i have a bun who gets ill every few weeks either her teeth odd times her tum and i worry so much. My bridge bunnies were 9 when they passed and their last 2 years i couldn't face them having jabs. One passed with snuffles the other with irregular heart beat due to anesthetic, so at least it wasn't mixi or vhd. It's like they say tho damed if you do and damed if you don't. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and please let me know how they get on. Sending {{{massive}}} vibes to you and the buns.

Thanks hun appreciate the vibes- yes i can see why you would have made that choice with your bunnies, sorry to hear about them passing. Will let you know how my lot get on tommorow. My main fear is my dental buns being done-one they wont do as he is underweight for no apparent reason- test have been done. Oh well... will keep going with it all. Thankyou again xxxxx

Back