• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Disapproving rabbits

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
How long do I have to wait to see if they disapprove of my submission? Do they give you a yes or a no? :wave:

I sent one in months ago... I never heard anything back and it never appeared on their site, so perhaps if they don't approve of your disapproving bunnies they simply don't get back to you? :oops:

I sent one in months ago... I never heard anything back and it never appeared on their site, so perhaps if they don't approve of your disapproving bunnies they simply don't get back to you? :oops:

:( Perhaps they just have times when they're inundated with photos and some get forgotten.

Alfie was on a couple of weeks ago and I think it was only a couple of days later when they got in touch to say it would be used the next day.

Ooh I'd forgotten about disapproving rabbits! I've got a few to send in, I notice Lady Jane Willoughby is on there already!!

Back