• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel awful

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
:oops: I was running around the lounge with a huge fleece blanket round me like a cape, pretending to be the phantom of the opera and I've scared the hell out of Beau, he legged it and was so desperate to hide he got wedged behind the TV. He seems ok now, but I feel awful :?

:shock: what were you doing that for?! Mind you, I can't talk, my OH once irish danced round the living room pretending to be michael flatley and even tore his t-shirt off by ripping it down the front :roll: (and yes beer was involved :lol: )

Hope Beau calms down soon, i'm sure some noserubs and a treat will help restre relations between the two of you ;)

:oops: I was running around the lounge with a huge fleece blanket round me like a cape, pretending to be the phantom of the opera and I've scared the hell out of Beau, he legged it and was so desperate to hide he got wedged behind the TV. He seems ok now, but I feel awful :?

Err, I don't think its Beau you should be worried about! :shock:

Hope he's OK though and that things are soon back to normal, well um, ish! :lol:

Maybe you should do it more often so he gets used to it :lol: maybe start off with a teatowel for a cape and work your way up.

:lol::lol::lol: Oh Libby....:shock:

Maybe Beau actually ran off in a strop because he didn't have his own cape!!:?

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand the situation. Could you please recreate it, film it, and post it on youtube so we can visually see what happened?

Maybe you should do it more often so he gets used to it :lol: maybe start off with a teatowel for a cape and work your way up.

That is a PLAN! People may laugh, but I can't tell when the urge to perform may creep up on me, it's important I am prepared for next time.

Maybe Beau actually ran off in a strop because he didn't have his own cape!!:?

That sounds like something Russ would do! :roll::lol: when he is used to my own tea towel cape, I shall make him one too.

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand the situation. Could you please recreate it, film it, and post it on youtube so we can visually see what happened?

Nice try!! ;)

Back