• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jim and Gadget Investigate **very pic heavy!!!**

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Early morning flop

DSC_0889.jpg

Jim: What are you doing laying down Gadget? We've got grass munching and investigating to do!

DSC_0887.jpg

Jim: *chins* This is mine!

DSC_0884.jpg

Gadget: What's that odd human upto? She's staring at us!

DSC_0882.jpg

Jim: I'm just going to investigate this tube, why don't you er.. go and check over there?

DSC_0881.jpg

Jim: Ah lovely!

DSC_0879.jpg

Nomnomnomnom

DSC_0897.jpg

DSC_0896.jpg

Jim: What on Earth is this??

DSC_0910.jpg

DSC_0903.jpg

DSC_0904.jpg

Jim: There's something very odd going on in this bag!

DSC_0917.jpg

Jim: Whoa!! Gadget I seriously don't like this!! What is it???

DSC_0930.jpg

Gadget: Don't fear Jim, Inspector Gadget shall solve the riddle of the thing in the bag!!...

DSC_0919.jpg

Gadget: Jim it's just that daft moggy!! :roll:

DSC_0915.jpg

Absolutly gorgeous. Love the cat in the bag too :lol::love:

William is such a silly cat, eventually I had to get him out of the bag :lol: Jim was actually sitting in the bag nudging William and he just laid there like 'What???' :lol:

William is such a silly cat, eventually I had to get him out of the bag :lol: Jim was actually sitting in the bag nudging William and he just laid there like 'What???' :lol:

I love your pets, they all have such big personalities!

Aww, beautiful pics! :love: I love the tunnel one, and the cat ones and the one where they're resting their heads together! :love:

I love your pets, they all have such big personalities!

They're all mad like me :lol: We put the guinea pigs in that run the day before and William got in the run and was laying down slapping the guinea pigs as they kept running passed him :lol:

Ooh and unrelated to this thread but I've got a clip for YBF of my silly Maddy cat :D:lol:

Back