• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cables

helennnnnn

Wise Old Thumper
How come, no matter how many toys you buy that are chewable, do bunnies still want to destroy any cables they come across?! :roll: I blocked off the TV earlier, didn't take him long to find he could squeeze under the TV stand and happily chewed through one (unplugged!). Now the race is on to replace it before Mum & Dad return from their holiday at the end of the week!

Yes, cables are always much more tempting than other toys. You'll need to bunny proof by using pen panels or something to block the area off, and/or use trunking to cover and protect them.

Some buns arent too bothered by them but it sounds like yours is. Its an instinct, they see them as roots blocking their path in the warren.

i thought they lived outdoors?

Yes they do, but they were inside at first...and never touched one! Their shed also houses the main power sockets for the house (its an outbuilding), and so far, the haven't touched them (although they are well hidden).

Yes they do, but they were inside at first...and never touched one! Their shed also houses the main power sockets for the house (its an outbuilding), and so far, the haven't touched them (although they are well hidden).

wow.. whats your secret?

My laptop charger has finally given up after being bitten (but not completely severed) more than 10 times :roll: I left the new one out once and it was bitten 4 times when I got back.

Back