• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr McFlurry does helicopter ears!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
It's not a great pic, becuase every time I moved towards him with the camera he launched himself at me. :shock::oops::roll: While I sat still though, he treated me to a marvellous display of pen circling, tunnel play, and helicopter ears. :love:

P4110424.jpg

Gorgeous. :love::love::love:

Sorry to ask but is this another bunny of yours. I only know Spencer.

No, he belongs to a family I am friendly with. Spenser is my boy of course, but dear little Mr McFlurry means more to me than words can say. :love: I grew up in a pet free zone, but the first time I saw Mr McFlurry something just 'went' inside me. My poor parents had no peace until, 8 months later, they finally let me get a rabbit of my own. :oops::lol::D

I look after Mr McFlurry when his family are away.

No, he belongs to a family I am friendly with. Spenser is my boy of course, but dear little Mr McFlurry means more to me than words can say. :love: I grew up in a pet free zone, but the first time I saw Mr McFlurry something just 'went' inside me. My poor parents had no peace until, 8 months later, they finally let me get a rabbit of my own. :oops::lol::D

I look after Mr McFlurry when his family are away.

Awww Mr McFlurry is a darling.

Bet your parents love Spencer now.

I know what it is like to have family and friends think I am bunny mad. They accept it now.

Last edited:
Aww he's cutesy:love::love::love: :love: he looks a little bit like Sox! (A big bit, actually, he even has the little white bit at the tip of his ear..:shock::lol:)

Back