• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In preparation for their wedding later this week...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
....King Buttercup and Lady Jane Willoughby respectfully invite the Bucks and Does of RU to 'Butter's Bucks Night' and 'Lady Jane's Doe Party'

Bucks - there will be plenty of carrot ale, fenugreek crunchies and lounging about in piles of hay (it's what Butters likes doing best :roll:)

Does - Lady Jane has booked the pink stretch limo and is ready to paaaarteeee!

Walnut: Oi, Pepsi! Come and see dis!
Pepsi: Wah?
Walnut: It's Butter's Bucks Night! Check the diary!
Pepsi: Only got hay nomming booked that day.
Walnut: Ooo, well I suppose we can miss that, see you there Butters!!

Bell: Oh Feebee, it's Lady Jane's doe party later this week, will you come dress shopping with me, and then we could do eachothers make-up!
Feebee: If I haveee tooo. Ooo, but that pink limo sounds good. We'll be there Lady Jane!!

Last edited:
Strawberry would love to come! He says he will wear his best tux for the event.

Snowdrop is going to have to give it a miss, she is grounded for trying to bite Mr B through the bars of her run again!

Walnut: Oi, Pepsi! Come and see dis!
Pepsi: Wah?
Walnut: It's Butter's Bucks Night! Check the diary!
Pepsi: Only got hay nomming booked that day.
Walnut: Ooo, well I suppose we can miss that, see you there Butters!!

Bell: Oh Feebee, it's Lady Jane's doe party later this week, will you come dress shopping with me, and then we could do eachothers make-up!
Feebee: If I haveee tooo. Ooo, but that pink limo sounds good. We'll be there Lady Jane!!

Brilliant! It's going to be chaos, but lots of fun!

But I'm not looking forward to the cleaning up afterwards :lol:

Strawberry would love to come! He says he will wear his best tux for the event.

Snowdrop is going to have to give it a miss, she is grounded for trying to bite Mr B through the bars of her run again!

Probably better to wear the second best Tux.....these bucks might get a bit rowdy :lol:

I'm counting on boudicca's Daisy to keep me appraised of all the gossip at the Doe's Night Out. Spenser has some special cigars put aside for the lads. ;)

Truffle would like to come to the hen do, and has already started washing her hair in preparation (she was far too interested in the fence-painting activities this weekend and is currently looking a little off-white!).

Fudge says lounging around in piles of hay sounds much better - she reckons she could blend in with your boys well enough to sneak in unnoticed....

Truffle would like to come to the hen do, and has already started washing her hair in preparation (she was far too interested in the fence-painting activities this weekend and is currently looking a little off-white!).

Fudge says lounging around in piles of hay sounds much better - she reckons she could blend in with your boys well enough to sneak in unnoticed....

I'm sure the boys won't mind if a girl sneaks in to join them, and vice versa :lol:

Oh, my two said that they will come. Inca has a sore leg, but she says after a couple of drinks she won't even notice it!! Silly Girl!

Oh, my two said that they will come. Inca has a sore leg, but she says after a couple of drinks she won't even notice it!! Silly Girl!

The girls will be travelling in the pink stretch limo, so no need to worry about sore legs :D (If necessary the chauffer will give her a piggy back ;))

Back