• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello hello

nibblerandco

Young Bun
I am a Scandinavian always frowning at rabbits. I always said I will NEVER have a rabbit. When I was young they hated me, ran after me and bit me. Most rabbits hated me!

But the joke among me and friends, never say you will never get something. My friend said she will never have a Persian cat but she hooked up with someone and guess what, that person wanted to be a Persian breeder so now they have tons of those furballs in their home!

So I find myself as the owner of the Nibbler. He is a French lop. He only bit me once.....

First I was like What have I done??? but now I am attached to the Nibbler. We are getting yet another rabbit soon, of a different breed.

So because this ownership happened so suddenly, I had to crash course rabbit care. And also I ask around and I get a ton of conflicting info from "experts" and I go AAAAAAAH which one is correct?

So here I am trying to suck in info and maybe understand my rabbit better. It is on its way but still lot to learn.

I have had cats, a guinea pig, rats and mice. I currently have 2 cats that are my bestest buddies. I am so zoned in on the animals I "know" so I was a little surprised when the rabbit's mind seemed to work much differently from the animals I know. Surprise surprise, it's a different species...

So hello and bye for now.

Thanx! I hope I'll like it here. I tried one other forum but they were so snotty. I think they forgot they weren't born with knowledge! :p

And I love the name of the forum and I like vBulletin so... so far so good!!!

Hi welcome to the forum- everyone is really helpful here so you should get the answers you need.

Glad you finally made friends with a bunny :) xxxxx

everyone is pretty nice here,, tend to be a little stuck on nuetering, but its whats best for you bun, and no one means any harm:)

Back