• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Gorgeous Horse Obie!

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
He had a photoshoot yesterday.
Do you think he could get a modelling contract? :p
Obie29.jpg

Obie24.jpg

Obie23.jpg

Obie22.jpg

Obie20.jpg

Obie15.jpg

Obie14.jpg

Obie10.jpg

Obie7.jpg

Obie4.jpg

Obie2a.jpg

Obie1.jpg

Obie28.jpg

Obie19.jpg

Obie25.jpg

Obie26.jpg

Sorry for pic overload, but he is so gorgeous!
I have so much more!

Wow he is handsome, has he recovered from his injury?
So lovely to see them out naked, didnt he have a lovely roll???

Yes he loves to roll. His injury is really good thanks, as you can see completely sound :thumb:

:love: He has such a lovely shiny coat :D Stunning! :)

Thankyou guys! His coat is shiny because of the high amounts of oil in his feed probably.. that reminds me I need to go to Countrywide today to get some more Alfa A Oil, thanks :lol: :wave:

Last edited:
He's beautiful Hetty. So lovely to see him happy and thoroughly enjoying life! You must be a proud mummy :lol:.

He is so gorgeous! :love::love: I love the photos of you and him (from the same album) on facebook :love: You have such a lovely bond with him.

He's beautiful Hetty. So lovely to see him happy and thoroughly enjoying life! You must be a proud mummy :lol:.

Oh yes, I'm so proud him of him! I never get any negative remarks about him.
He's such a kind, loving horse. Very lovely to ride, good mover, talented jump. The idea all rounder at the moment. Now just to mould him into that Eventer :) Should be no problem :love: Only 4 bless him!

He is so gorgeous! :love::love: I love the photos of you and him (from the same album) on facebook :love: You have such a lovely bond with him.

I'm glad you can see that from the photos :D :D
When I bought him he was so scared and such a baby. We have so much trust in eachother and I'm glad it shows :) *Brings a tear to the eye*
I love him so much :love:

Thanks for the comments everyone!
Just thought I'd point out that in the third picture you can see the lump from the kick on his leg on his off hind (the back left as you're looking at the picture). Swelling is going down and down, I'm so pleased. Saw vet again today and she is glad to hear him doing well. Fingers crossed he won't need any more treatment.

For some reason, in my head Obie was a chestnut colour :? :lol:

But instead, he is my fave colour of all :love::love::love::love::love: gorgeous, great action shots.

For some reason, in my head Obie was a chestnut colour :? :lol:

But instead, he is my fave colour of all :love::love::love::love::love: gorgeous, great action shots.
It may be because you've read that I like chesnuts?
Obie's colouring isn't particularly common, he's called a 'Rose Grey', so had a tinge of red on him (especially in that hind end!) Eventually he will lose it though, and that's why I need to get him out on the showing circuit ASAP!

It may be because you've read that I like chesnuts?
Obie's colouring isn't particularly common, he's called a 'Rose Grey', so had a tinge of red on him (especially in that hind end!) Eventually he will lose it though, and that's why I need to get him out on the showing circuit ASAP!

Yeah i maybe read you say that :lol:. Though i convinced myself my friend had a chocolate lab, turns out she has a black lab, but in my head he was chocolate :lol: :roll: my imagination and animals is awful.

Very stunning colours indeed, you probably noticed i didnt know the term for it :oops:

Yeah i maybe read you say that :lol:. Though i convinced myself my friend had a chocolate lab, turns out she has a black lab, but in my head he was chocolate :lol: :roll: my imagination and animals is awful.

Very stunning colours indeed, you probably noticed i didnt know the term for it :oops:

:lol:

Without the tinge of red he'd be a dapple grey :wave:

Back