• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Deleted

Yeah I'm fine, don't worry, I am stopping myself stressing over Bobby, because she seems fine now, and I think I am over analysing :D

Ah ok. Having a bunny with 'issues' can be incredibly stressful. If you need to talk, vent, rant, then please do :)

Nobody's replying to my threads that much too, might be because of me ;]
Or its morning and they are probably sleeping..

And you're trying to get pregnant. Calm down, lady!! Although when we get so upset over 'just a rabbit' should we really be trusted with mini humans? ;)

I'm a bit over sensitive this morning, don't worry.

Bobby is fine, but I am one of these people, that NEED to know why it's happening.

Don't worry, :wave:

Yea are you ok?
Did you get sad nobody replied ? I just saw this post now :\

That's a bit insulting when you've had an awful lot of replies and support over the weekend with your bonding. I hope the people who have offered you lots of time and advice don't see what you'e just said.

I'm sorry, it's just that I posted the thread, and then re read it half hour later and it made no sense :oops:

I'm not upset

I'm a bit over sensitive this morning, don't worry.

Bobby is fine, but I am one of these people, that NEED to know why it's happening.

Don't worry, :wave:

Hopefully the reason will become clear in due course (hopefully without any more episodes).

With regards to the post, if you deleted it because no one had yet replied you didn't leave it long, so try to be a bit patient and rationalise it all. Given its the first day of the holidays there are different members online and off so its a different demographic.

If you want a chat, just PM me, ok?

That's a bit insulting when you've had an awful lot of replies and support over the weekend with your bonding. I hope the people who have offered you lots of time and advice don't see what you'e just said.

How is that insulting :?
I wasn't trying to anyway ..
I was talking about a different thread to my bonding one ..
:?

Hopefully the reason will become clear in due course (hopefully without any more episodes).

With regards to the post, if you deleted it because no one had yet replied you didn't leave it long, so try to be a bit patient and rationalise it all. Given its the first day of the holidays there are different members online and off so its a different demographic.

If you want a chat, just PM me, ok?

Yeah I know, I want to do a food diary, like Susie bun did, as Bobby seems better and Carlo's bottom has become really dirty :?

When I find the right words I will re post xx :D

not that this is the place, but....

How is that insulting :?
I wasn't trying to anyway ..
I was talking about a different thread to my bonding one ..
:?

You said

Nobody's replying to my threads that much too, might be because of me ;]
Or its morning and they are probably sleeping..

Just your wording, no biggie. Wording can make all the difference. Had you said something like 'I've not received as many replies as I had hoped' then that's not insulting or anything at all. It just comes down to wording, that's all :)

Yeah I know, I want to do a food diary, like Susie bun did, as Bobby seems better and Carlo's bottom has become really dirty :?

When I find the right words I will re post xx :D

Go for it :D Hopefully it will help you work out if diet is a problem, and if it is, specifically what.

Go for it :D Hopefully it will help you work out if diet is a problem, and if it is, specifically what.

I just have a bit of brain FURT this morning :roll::lol:

I sometimes post and then realise I want to add something.

My poor brain, I feel quite sick again today as well, so I can take things to heart quite easliy xx :wave:

Oh Hi Lib by the way:wave:

I know, what you mean re babies, but you get much more support from docs for your bubba. :love:

Back