• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BARC's Wee Willie Winkie says 'please may I have some neuter vibes?' U/D I am home!!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Hello RU

I am off in a little while to see the plum fairy! :shock:

My Auntie Denise tells me its for the best as I keep getting a bit too excited with my mummy Willow :oops: So much so I've kept her & Uncle Mark awake the last couple of nights chasing mummy round our hutch :oops:

Once my plums have gone & I've recovered, I am hoping that Auntie Angie & Auntie Tracy will help me & mummy find our forever home :)

We had an awful start in life :cry: We were brought into BARC at the end of January as we had been abandoned & left with no food or water with another mummy bunny, her babies & daddy bun :cry:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=267882

We would like a home with our own family, lots of space to explore, nice pellets, daily veggies & lots of nommy hay as we are both very good hay eaters (our Auntie Denise says our poo's are perfect!! ;)).

Anyhow, if you could spare me a few vibes I'd be grateful - as you can imagine I am a little nervous :(

Thank you

Wee Willie Winkie
xxxx

I'm the little black bun in this pic with my mummy Willow :love:

DSCF6085.jpg

Last edited:
good luck wee willie winkie ...you are looking all growed up now .. and very handsome :love:.. I hope someone picks you both quickly .. :D

Thanks everyone :)

Wee Willie Winkie is now home - he's as bright as a button, has munched some dandelions, some parsley, carrot & apple :D All we need now is some poops :D

Then to make everything perfect - their forever home :D Keep an eye out for these two lovely fur babies in rabbits in need ;) :love:

Great news! :D Sending pooping vibes. I think I cheered when Spenser's first post-neuter poops popped out.:oops:

Back