• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Most Bizzarre bond ever

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Oose is the conti i adopted from Kay. She is a big flighty nervous girl, and had started off in my spare room, but truth be told i think she was miserable, just hiding under the bed. So when CollieLover's frenchies went away, i put Oose in the pen they borrowed whilst boarding. She seemed a lot more content outside.

All has been well for a few days, until last night when i got in from work and Oose was not in her pen :shock:. I moved along and saw her sat in quite the thing beside Riley and Taffy :shock: :shock: :shock:. The pen walls are over 4ft high :shock:. After a check over, Riley has a hole in his ear :( but apart from that, everyone is settled and fine. And seeing as they were all relaxed, and thinking if Oose went back to her pen, she would jump again anyway, i left her there all night :shock: :oops:.

Everybun is fine today, wee bit of chasing, and Oose thinks Riley should kiss her, but he has other idea's :roll:. Taffy is a bit annoyed by it all, she doesnt like sharing, but she is so small compared to Oose and Riley, she is just accepting it. Going to get Riley's ear checked by the vet shortly, but i think im just going to leave them as they are and see what happens.

Thoughts/Opinions please.

Last edited:
Aw I got a heart attack when I saw Lucky in Jacks run when they were kept separated :O
Did you lol ?
I'm glad that they are bonding and I hope it goes well.
And Riley's ear heals :]

Aw I got a heart attack when I saw Lucky in Jacks run when they were kept separated :O
Did you lol ?
I'm glad that they are bonding and I hope it goes well.
And Riley's ear heals :]

I really did, absolutly pooped my pants at the empty pen, then when i saw her in Riley and Taffs pen, i pooped my pants again, no idea where i thought i would find her, i think i more expected a blood bath to be honest.
It wasnt really the plan to make a trio, but i am not complaining!

Well i nipped in to get Riley for the vet, and him and Oose were snuggled up like they had been bonded forever :shock:. Going to leave them to it, and get Oose's spay on my priority list :).

Everyone at the vet was laughing at my ordeal and Riley has a very clean puncture in his ear :oops:. Got antibiotics to be on the safe side, but it really is precaution, he does have big lugs :lol:. So now Riley is a three legged, runny eyes, holey eared bun :love:.

Ahhh well you will need to get another to bond with Willow now hehehe..But hey these contis can jump I think Kays has breed them with some kangaroos myself. As Jo jo is always jumping the pen to be in with her sisters we have had to extend it also because of this.

:lol: i know, poor Willow. Im looking at my other pairs now, wondering if she would fit in :oops:. I have always been petrafied of bonding trio's but when the choice is taken away... or, there is also the ninth bunny option :lol:

:lol: i know, poor Willow. Im looking at my other pairs now, wondering if she would fit in :oops:. I have always been petrafied of bonding trio's but when the choice is taken away... or, there is also the ninth bunny option :lol:

Well I have wee anton looking for a home he was spayed last week .Also there is Peter who needs to be done. I would just try her with each of your pairs and see if any of them will accept her and even try her with the trio you never know she might just fit in . I would leave jo jo with the girls but Tinkerbell hates mo jo so it is a no go

Little Peter is a cracking bunny :love:. He hasn't half dug up my garden though! I've never had a digger, im quite amazed by it. Out of curiosity, what is Anton like?

Ideally she would fit in with one of my existing pairs, or with the new trio, then i could give open up the other pen so they can have double the space to share. I need to know my limits with numbers, much as i want all the bunnies in the world :lol:

She Tinkerbell is so against Mojo, can you imagine a herd of 4 giants begging you for dinner though :shock: you would be stampeeded!

hope it continues to go well.A couple of weeks ago I looked out to the back garden and thought "aww there's my trio" then immediately thought"but I dont have a trio" Olle had escaped and was eating grass in the garden with Daisy and Loppy :shock::shock: My problem was Ollie wasnt neutered [yet] so I had to separate but if he had been I'm sure it would have been an easy bond.

No thanks four contis together would be hell its bad enough with the 4 lots of pairs in the kennels t the moment they are all jealouse of each other. they annt pleased if I spend more time with any the others its nothing but thumping till I come into there pens. Sent you a txt message with a pic of Anton

LOL Lizzie

hope it continues to go well.A couple of weeks ago I looked out to the back garden and thought "aww there's my trio" then immediately thought"but I dont have a trio" Olle had escaped and was eating grass in the garden with Daisy and Loppy :shock::shock: My problem was Ollie wasnt neutered [yet] so I had to separate but if he had been I'm sure it would have been an easy bond.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Now, thats why im not so keen on Oose being in with them, because she is pre-spay, but we will see what happens, i have a feeling she will persist and i worry if she jumps again she will get hurt.

Debbie - do you have any idea how cruel it was of you to send a picture of the rather stunning poser that is Anton! He is a cutie cutie cutie pie :love: i want :lol:, lots of thinking needed now. I dont think the shed space is big enough for the trio, so i need to think of a way to make their space larger at some point. Thats why it would be easier if Willow would bond to a trio to give everyone more space. Its a dilema! But Anton :love::love::love::love:

Back