• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marley's Nook - finished playhouse. Pics added for those without facebook #24

Wow, that looks fabulous! Bet you're over the moon with it all :)

I am rather chuffed to say the least. I cant stop looking at it :lol: but i wish they could stay inside with me, its weird not having htem hopping around my room :( and i wont fall asleep listening to them munching away. Sounds daft, but after 5 months, its really weird them not being indoors.

Im kind of sad, but glad that they have more room as when i wasnt at home, they had to be shut in a 6x2, so now they have more room.

That looks amazing, the inside looks GORGEOUS!
Bet you're proud, and I bet it won't take Dolly too long to trash the lot :D

That looks amazing, the inside looks GORGEOUS!
Bet you're proud, and I bet it won't take Dolly too long to trash the lot :D

LMAO probably not Steph! :lol: As long as she doesnt pee directly onto the lino tiles we should be ok :lol: I dont think they will stay down if pee gets under them. But hey ho, i can adapt it later if its a problem. Theyre generally pretty good with the litter tray now, might be a few accidents for a week or 2 while they make it their own, so to speak! ;)

You should have seen her trying to work the cat flap out! :roll: :lol:

I am rather chuffed to say the least. I cant stop looking at it :lol: but i wish they could stay inside with me, its weird not having htem hopping around my room :( and i wont fall asleep listening to them munching away. Sounds daft, but after 5 months, its really weird them not being indoors.

Im kind of sad, but glad that they have more room as when i wasnt at home, they had to be shut in a 6x2, so now they have more room.

I know what you mean about not wanting them to be outside, but they'll be cosy in there, and have the benefit of being out in the fresh air :) can't bring myself to put Loxxy and Twitchy back outside yet, although they're in the garden all day, in the evenings they're back in the conservatory for the night. Its just nice being able to see what they're up to without going outside! It won't be too long before its simply too hot for them inside though (in my case, being in a conservatory anyway).

I'm sure they'll be extremely happy and comfortable, like you say, especially for when you're not at home :D

Back