• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola has no tail is this odd?

sidney &lola

Mama Doe
Hello, Lola has never had a tail is this odd? is there a reason why?
DSC01014.jpg

16072010052-1.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

My Inca does not have a tail either. We think she was born deformed as her tail bone goes under her and presses on her lady bits :(

I would wonder if a, it has been amputated, or if b, mum was a bit over zealous with grooming and took it off.

i would say that's a genetic problem. I remember taking the 12 giants up to Kayj's as part of the Malvern rescue and several of them, who had been inter-bred, had no tails :(

i love the second pic of her all laid out flat, it looks like she has a bunny butt..lol that lil stripe looks like a thong on her.. cover that up:shock: she is nude sun bathing!

I also think the tail, like the ears, are the window to the soul of what a rabbit is really thinking.

i would say that's a genetic problem. I remember taking the 12 giants up to Kayj's as part of the Malvern rescue and several of them, who had been inter-bred, had no tails :(

I think so :wave: Gracie doesn't have a tail, neither does her sister :(

I think so :wave: Gracie doesn't have a tail, neither does her sister :(

Lola and Grace are sisters and neither have tails, its possibly due to over grooming as Delilah is missing one ear and she was over groomed or its down to breeding.

Its never affected my Lola in anyway, shes always up on her back legs looking around and has pretty good balance:wave:

44493_156187291061483_100000106392505_521044_1028509_n.jpg

Bless 'em both - I love their nudey bunny bums - they're so cute!! :love:

Hollie has the *teeniest* little tail that it's laughable! :lol:

But Jack's is a good size and I love the way it wiggles when he's excited about something....... Hollie's ears which-never-stop-moving are the window to her soul, bless her xx

Back