• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

scunthorpe rabbit rescue open day! a huge success!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
which was heldtoday and we had a fantastic time! the sun was shining and the crowds came!! They raised £766 which was wonderful! I had my bunny stall which did really well and was so nice to meet so many like minded bunny people.

Just want to say a huge thank you to those who came along! RU'ers angie and tracy from barc(my best customers;)) hoppybinky who brought me the sweetest easter gift -thankyou:D and pennypoo!

It was a great day and we all enjoyed it very much. So glad she raised a fantastic amount and I'm enjoying my bunny merchandise very much just sorting out were to put everything i brought:lol:.

I had a lovely day, and I shall look forward to reading my Bunny mad mag later. It was lovely to meet you lisa aswell as Angie and tracey from BARC :wave:

Last edited:
was lovely to meet you too .. :wave:

and as for what did we buy ..:roll:..well ..what didnt we buy might be easier .. :lol::lol:

fantastic amount raised ..well done .:D

I bought a sign which reads 'BEWARE - RABBIT WITH ATTITUDE'

Just right for Victor and Daisy's playhouse :lol:

Back