PDA

View Full Version : When is it time for a bunny clear out?

RampantRabbits
10-04-2011, 06:55 PM
My things are just accumulating and im starting to run out of places to put them. But they use everything they have!

At what point do you decide to have a clear out? And what do you start with?

I have fleeces, toys, water bottles, bowls, various toilet roll tube toys, cages, pens and mats etc...

steph182
10-04-2011, 07:04 PM
I don't, I just pile it all up inside the spare cages I have. If I can't see it all piling out I don't have too much :lol:

RampantRabbits
10-04-2011, 07:13 PM
I don't, I just pile it all up inside the spare cages I have. If I can't see it all piling out I don't have too much :lol:

lol. It wont fit in the spare cage. besdies, im getting rid of the empty hutch.

Ahhh i dont know what to do :lol: Its not just rabbit stuff either. I have a hamster ball, a zoozone 1, some karlie toys and no hamster :lol: but i always think "just incase" :roll: Im not like this with my own stuff!! I guess i dont spend much on myself though :lol:

BinkyBun
10-04-2011, 07:15 PM
The only toys I ever throw out are the wooden ones and pine cones that have been chewed to pieces and need replacing.

RampantRabbits
10-04-2011, 07:17 PM
The only toys I ever throw out are the wooden ones and pine cones that have been chewed to pieces and need replacing.

well thats a start...but i wont get very far. Ill be posting "bin or keep?" photos soon! ;)

Wondergirl
10-04-2011, 07:32 PM
Before you decide to 'bin' anything... remember auntie Natalie and her two bunnies :)

RampantRabbits
10-04-2011, 07:59 PM
Before you decide to 'bin' anything... remember auntie Natalie and her two bunnies :)

lol. Ill give you anything thats worth having, i dont think Fern and Holly will apreciate a chewed up willow ball covered in Marley/Dolly hair after their moult! :lol:

...And I always think of you, ive just thrown the dandelions out you were supposed to come for! :roll: The kids mixed them with grass cuttings and they were going manky because i didnt seperate them.

steph182
10-04-2011, 08:01 PM
lol. It wont fit in the spare cage. besdies, im getting rid of the empty hutch.

Ahhh i dont know what to do :lol: Its not just rabbit stuff either. I have a hamster ball, a zoozone 1, some karlie toys and no hamster :lol: but i always think "just incase" :roll: Im not like this with my own stuff!! I guess i dont spend much on myself though :lol:

I'd buy the zoozone off you but im not sure how much point there is :? hmm

RampantRabbits
10-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Broken carrier - should it stay or should it go? I had been using it as an outdoor litter tray, but i dont really need it.

RampantRabbits
10-04-2011, 08:04 PM
I'd buy the zoozone off you but im not sure how much point there is :? hmm

I think im keeping the zoozone. Its a good emeergency cage :) x

steph182
10-04-2011, 08:04 PM
I think im keeping the zoozone. Its a good emeergency cage :) x

Oh thats ok then :lol:

Wondergirl
10-04-2011, 08:12 PM
I was going to get the dandelions when I picked you up to go and watch the xc!!!

Grin
10-04-2011, 10:30 PM
With toys, i put them away when they seem bored of them and bring out something else - i sort of rotate the toys until they look like they need binning, then i buy new and rotate with something else when bored.

However, most toys are homemade - a tissue box stuffed with hay and a pellet or two is fab entertainment. As is a wine bottle carrier stuffed with hay. These get binned once wrecked. :lol: