• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When is it time for a bunny clear out?

My things are just accumulating and im starting to run out of places to put them. But they use everything they have!

At what point do you decide to have a clear out? And what do you start with?

I have fleeces, toys, water bottles, bowls, various toilet roll tube toys, cages, pens and mats etc...

I don't, I just pile it all up inside the spare cages I have. If I can't see it all piling out I don't have too much :lol:

I don't, I just pile it all up inside the spare cages I have. If I can't see it all piling out I don't have too much :lol:

lol. It wont fit in the spare cage. besdies, im getting rid of the empty hutch.

Ahhh i dont know what to do :lol: Its not just rabbit stuff either. I have a hamster ball, a zoozone 1, some karlie toys and no hamster :lol: but i always think "just incase" :roll: Im not like this with my own stuff!! I guess i dont spend much on myself though :lol:

The only toys I ever throw out are the wooden ones and pine cones that have been chewed to pieces and need replacing.

Before you decide to 'bin' anything... remember auntie Natalie and her two bunnies :)

lol. Ill give you anything thats worth having, i dont think Fern and Holly will apreciate a chewed up willow ball covered in Marley/Dolly hair after their moult! :lol:

...And I always think of you, ive just thrown the dandelions out you were supposed to come for! :roll: The kids mixed them with grass cuttings and they were going manky because i didnt seperate them.

lol. It wont fit in the spare cage. besdies, im getting rid of the empty hutch.

Ahhh i dont know what to do :lol: Its not just rabbit stuff either. I have a hamster ball, a zoozone 1, some karlie toys and no hamster :lol: but i always think "just incase" :roll: Im not like this with my own stuff!! I guess i dont spend much on myself though :lol:

I'd buy the zoozone off you but im not sure how much point there is :? hmm

With toys, i put them away when they seem bored of them and bring out something else - i sort of rotate the toys until they look like they need binning, then i buy new and rotate with something else when bored.

However, most toys are homemade - a tissue box stuffed with hay and a pellet or two is fab entertainment. As is a wine bottle carrier stuffed with hay. These get binned once wrecked. :lol:

Back