• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A (not so good) dandelion pic from me!

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Well, I tried to get a good one but Gordon wasn't interested and Beano kept gobbling them up too quick! So these were the only reasonable ones :oops:

bun1.jpg

sleepybuns003.jpg

Very good pics - I think there was a dandelion disappearing into Beano's mouth in one of yesterday's pics - made me try Spenser with one today but he gave it the Gordon treatment. :roll: He does like the leaves though.

Very good pics - I think there was a dandelion disappearing into Beano's mouth in one of yesterday's pics - made me try Spenser with one today but he gave it the Gordon treatment. :roll: He does like the leaves though.

Aww :lol: There's quite a few in my garden and Beano loves them, Gordon looks at them as if they're not something to be eaten! They both like the leaves though :)

Aww :lol: There's quite a few in my garden and Beano loves them, Gordon looks at them as if they're not something to be eaten! They both like the leaves though :)

Maybe Spenser and Gordon think eating flowers is a bit girly? :?

Back