• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's... Toffee!

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Here are a couple of photos of our Toffee from over the weekend :D

I have been 'teaching' him how to 'jump' and it has given us such a better bond!
He now hops over to me in the garden to see if i have any yummy treats to give him :love: and he even lets me give him lots of noserubs :D
The other three havent been interest yet, but that could all change if they see Toffee getting the yummy treats :lol:

I am only doing this for fun and to bond with the bunnies :love:

IMGP3037edit.jpg

In the pond plant pot... :lol:
IMGP3265edit.jpg

IMGP3137edit.jpg

IMGP3267edit1.jpg

IMGP3268edit.jpg

IMGP3270edit.jpg

as you can seee He jumps all on his own, no harness and no force. The wood can easly fall off so it wont hurt his legs :) When he doesnt want to do it... he doesnt :lol::lol:
He has the whole garden to get away from me and/or the jump :)

I did start with only one brick high and now it is two :D If the others get interested i might get my dad to build me something better ;)
But like i said, its a great way to bond with your bunnies and they enjoy it because they are getting rewarded with treats :love:

Awwww :love: How did you teach him to do it?
I think Milly would enjoy it... Charlie wouldn't but Milly would! She loves jumping about

Awwww :love: How did you teach him to do it?
I think Milly would enjoy it... Charlie wouldn't but Milly would! She loves jumping about

Well all i did was sit the other side of the wood and put the treat infront of him, then moving it more towards me trying to get him to jump over :) When he showed interest in the jump i rewarded him and he eventually jumped over and so i gave him a treat :D and then moved to the other side and done the same.

I left it in the garden when i first put it out there for them to get used to it first and to explore it :D

Today i set it up, he was watching me, i went in to get the treat box and he was there waiting for me! :love: :lol:

I have a video on my youtube channel (Which is in my signature) if you want to watch him jumping :) It kind of shows you how i taught him :D

Awww he's cute :love::love::love: And he's very smart too!
Sox loooves jumping, he runs circles round me and just jumps my legs :lol: I don't have anything for proper jumping though! :(
xxx

Back