• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Penelope hanging out

Hey!

Finally figured how to load my pictures from Flickr - thanks to those that helped me out :love:
Me and Penelope are just hanging out and I had to take some pictures of the cuteness!!

My favourite picture ever! So cute!

Penelope 20 by Fliss_Penelope, on Flickr

Jumping in for food as soon as I cleaned out her cage!

Penelope 24 by Fliss_Penelope, on Flickr

Helping herself to a drink...look at the cleaness!

Penelope 15 by Fliss_Penelope, on Flickr

Have a lie down

Penelope 19 by Fliss_Penelope, on Flickr

Her favourite past-time...eating the jenga box!

Penelope 16 by Fliss_Penelope, on Flickr

I heard ripping, peeped round and got this innocent look!

Penelope 12 by Fliss_Penelope, on Flickr

Hehe...I don't know how much more cutness I can handle!!
:love::love::love:

So, question...just been taking to a breeder on FB, and she doesn't think that Penelope is a full Netherland Dwarf as she is a bit bigger then the norm.
What does anyone else think? The breeder assured me she was a full Netherland Dwarf, and the only reason she wasn't keeping her, was because she shows rabbits and Penelope can't be shown due to her white sock.
What does anyone think? Is my baby actually a cross breed?! Or is she a Netherland Dwarf?! :shock::shock::shock:

So, question...just been taking to a breeder on FB, and she doesn't think that Penelope is a full Netherland Dwarf as she is a bit bigger then the norm.
What does anyone else think? The breeder assured me she was a full Netherland Dwarf, and the only reason she wasn't keeping her, was because she shows rabbits and Penelope can't be shown due to her white sock.
What does anyone think? Is my baby actually a cross breed?! Or is she a Netherland Dwarf?! :shock::shock::shock:

Any breeders?? Anyone with the knowledge...would really like to know!!

Shes very cute :love::love:

When i saw her i thought she didnt look like a full nethie! I'm no expert or anything though, just what i see :)

Shes very cute :love::love:

When i saw her i thought she didnt look like a full nethie! I'm no expert or anything though, just what i see :)

I know, I've only started to notice that she's not a full nethie, due to other peoples pictures of theirs! The annoying thing is, I can't discover what she is crossed with, have been researching it all night, and the breeder I got her from won't reply to my messages! Somebody on FB said to me she has the coat of a black satin rabbit. But have no idea what that means :?

She's still my cute baby though, even if she is a cross :lol:

My buns are crosses to! It's not a bad thing though, they are generally healthier if they are crossed :) And at least you know she is unique ;)

My buns are crosses to! It's not a bad thing though, they are generally healthier if they are crossed :) And at least you know she is unique ;)

True, she is unique, although she was already as she has a white sock :lol:
I'm not that bothered if she is a cross, more annoyed at the breeder who told me that she was a pure Netherland Dwarf!
I'd like to know what she was crossed with though, any idea?

True, she is unique, although she was already as she has a white sock :lol:
I'm not that bothered if she is a cross, more annoyed at the breeder who told me that she was a pure Netherland Dwarf!
I'd like to know what she was crossed with though, any idea?

It's hard to tell with rabbits (unless you're an expert which i'm not :lol: ). She looks a little bit too big to be a Nethie though, so probably a slightly larger upper eared breed. She may be a Nethie crossed with a cross though, if you get what I mean? :lol:

She is gorgeous, but definately not a Nethie. She is too big and her ears are too long to be pure Nethie.

But, who cares, she is still lovely :D

Back