• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your buns have middle names?

Trixielover

Mama Doe
For Tallulah, it's: Tallulah Rose, (then surname)
I haven't thought of anything for Domino! (any ideas once you've told me your buns ones?) :D

Yes! :oops: Starbuck James, although sometimes its also Starbuck Jones. Kenco also sometimes gets Kenco James. I have absolutely no idea why! :oops::oops: He also gets Kenco Joe, or Kencusson Joe, or Starbuck gets Starby Joe.

The rest all have other nicknames or extensions to their names, but not middle names as such (eg Twinkle Toes, Fay Brown Boots, Starry White Socks, Muesli Pig). :oops::oops::lol:

Charlie's name is Charlie-Leo Grohl. I had no say in his name even though he's my bunny :lol:

My cockatiel has 3 middle names :oops:

They have a surname. They got married and are now Grimlock and Samus Tuchanka. :oops: I'm sad.

Their nicknames are Grim Bun and Smoo Bear... so those could be middle names.

Points for anyone who works out where the surname is from. :lol:

Lily-Shane.......Shes the only one who has a middle name out of the buns.
Gus is Augustus George (after St Augustine and St George..all to do with my late Dad:(
Tilly is Tilly Baby Cat.....:oops: and Patsy is Patsy Paws.....
The ferrets are also middle name free.....
Mine,However, is Tracie...which was my real name before I was adopted and my parents kept it for historical reasons..(it was Tracie Angela but now its Yvette Tracie).....

Poppy Rainbow & Peter Piper

Aka: Popsy-Doodle or Doodle Pop & Petey Piper or Mr Moo

All my pets have many nicknames!! My old cat Rudolph eventually had his name develop to Kanubi!!

And my cat Winnie, whose full name is Winnifred, gets called Fred, which has developed to Freddie and now Ljunberg as in Freddie Ljunberg!! As if being blind doesn't confuse her enough!!

Back