• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what are your bun's routines?

catxx

Mama Doe
My two seem to have a set day routine:

breakfast
eat hay
sleep in the hutch until about 1ish
then have a bounce, eat some hay
then sleep in the corner of the grass run until 4-5ish when they then anticipate dinner!

Pat is glaring at me from the corner of said grass run right now, snuggled up to Bob. Occasionally its ear cleaning time.

Spenser has been badly out of routine since his neuter as he wasn't as well as I like and I kept bringing him in. He usually gets breakfast about 8.30am and tea at 6pm. He sleeps from mid-morning until late-afternoon, and is liveliest in the evening. He doze occasionally wake up from his doze for a nibble of hay. He used to accept treats, but has gone off them recently.

Mine don't have one really... They're out most of the day and have random acts of hyperness but not at any set times.
Think it's coz they live in my bedroom and I'm not in a set routine so they just match me!

Breakfast and a quick run at 7.30
Tea and a longer run from between 4 and 6
Run about, supper and lock in shed from 10 to 10.30.

Every day in life! I'd like to go on holiday. How can I get away on holiday. Anybody? ANYBODY??!!! :shock: :)lol:)

veggies for brekkie then new hay
sleep
eat more hay
pellets
garden herbs e.g. grass, dandies
more sleep
treats
garden time in the evening if nice or during the day at weekends

Wait patiently (clawing at the bars!) at 7.30am for greens and broccoli, with some fresh hay. Happy hay chomping for half an hour or so.
Snooze and eat hay until 5pm ish when it's time for a run around.
Carrot or sprout for tea around 7pm and more bouncing around.
10pm is pellet, more fresh hay and water change.
They spend a lot of their time snoozing, with little bursts of playing in tunnels and running around, and of course hay munching!

Muffin and Poppy are house buns so they can be out all the time if they want. They have an indoor cage which is left open all day and on the floor they have a fleece blanket, toys etc. They have the run of the downstairs.

Their litter tray is in their cage. Some days they go outside in the run for a bit of grass but a lot of grass can give them dirty bums so I limit that. Weekends they spend a bit more time in the garden.

*Breakfast about 7am- some pellets and hay. Fresh water.
*They mooch about while we are at work.
*I get back at 5 and they are always sprawled out snoozing on their snuggle blanket. They then have more hay and fresh water.
*Then muffin has a crazy hour running around everywhere and chasing the cats.
*They might have a couple of treats in the evening.
*They run around/snuggle for the rest of the evening while we are in their watching tv.

Not sure what they do when we go to bed:shock:

Back