• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flea treatment?

chul

Staff member
My cat has fleas, so just frontlined her and am currently spraying the house, but what do I buy to use on the rabbits?

The last time i treated for fleas I used Advantage. Just don't touch Xenex with a bargepole.

Just wanted to ask if the bunnies have fleas yet ?

I found even when my cat got fleas the bunnies never did and they were inside.

Just wanted to ask if the bunnies have fleas yet ?

I found even when my cat got fleas the bunnies never did and they were inside.

I don't know, I don't know how bad miggy has them as I havent been bitten yet after her sleeping on the bed etc, but id rather be safe than sorry.

No harm in getting Miggy done.

A few years ago, the fleas in the house were terrible. Took ages to get rid of them. Was covered in bites. We got something from the vets but can't remember what is was.

Not that I would recommend.

It might be that if your vet knows you well, you might be able to call and ask if they could order you some in without seeing the bunnies.

Not that I would recommend.

It might be that if your vet knows you well, you might be able to call and ask if they could order you some in without seeing the bunnies.

I've only been twice so that won't happen! Bunsk! is due his booster now fot myxi so ill ask when I take him. Thanks sky-o!

I've only been twice so that won't happen! Bunsk! is due his booster now fot myxi so ill ask when I take him. Thanks sky-o!

That's a great plan :) (plus, whilst its good if your vet knows you, its also good if they don't if it means your bunnies are healthy :) )

Might be worth getting that done ASAP with myxi season arriving probably as we type.

That's a great plan :) (plus, whilst its good if your vet knows you, its also good if they don't if it means your bunnies are healthy :) )

Might be worth getting that done ASAP with myxi season arriving probably as we type.

Yup will be! Only got the due card yesterday!

Back