• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Elf and safety warning handing mesh

bunsterfied

Alpha Buck
Just to say be careful when letting the wrapping wire off new rolls of mesh - I foolishly left my thumb in the centre of the roll and when released from the outer wire, the roll did a very quick shudder and gave my thumb a ripping! All the cut bits in the centre of the roll rotated round my thumb, trapping it tight too!!! lost some of my nail (horrible gnarled old nail due to grappling with the playhouse etc) , lots of small cuts, minor bleeding. It probably only could happen to me tho!!!

Peter and Lola a few feet away blissfully unaware of the trauma said playhouse is causing me!!!

Yes its very sharp and the roll is rolled very tight so difficult to un roll especially trying to hold the roll while cutting ( i got my 9 year old son to sit on the roll while i cut it and staple in place:D

Ouch! :shock: I do try to remember to wear gloves when handling mesh... Doesn't always happen though! :oops: Evil stuff!

Back