• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two years ago today my Artie had his bladder surgery...

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
PICT0002-1.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

My lovely Artie a few minutes ago :love::love::love:

I don't think I've ever been so stressed in my life (and I do have a propensity to stress).

Here's the original thread:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=176110&page=5
(I just had a little tear or two as the first post after I announced he needed surgery was by ~Cat~ :cry::cry:)

Happy Anniversary little man. 2 years ago today since FHB's team made you feel so much better :love::love::love: He's due to have his bladder expressed again on Thursday. I was so scared for him 2 years ago but he's had such good health in that time with only a few hiccups. He races round like a teenager - he 6 years 8 months old.

(I just had a little tear or two as the first post after I announced he needed surgery was by ~Cat~ :cry::cry:)

:(:(:( I came across an old thread the other day where she'd posted and it made me :( too.

I can't believe it's been 2 years. :shock: Artie is a very handsome little man and, thanks to auntie Frances, has had lots of happy times since his surgery. :love::love:

:love::love: Thanksies.

PICT0005-1.jpg

This is Artie heading over for a nose rub :love::love:

(He's actually having a stretch before darting over, if he looks to be in a funny poise)

Artie is one gorgeous boy.:love::love::love:

Hope the bladder expression goes well on Thursday.

Thank you. He has his bladder expressed every 6 weeks and he's as good as gold, bless him, he doesn't need sedating. I'm sure he knows that it's done to keep him well. He had to have his belly shaved under sedation last time he went though, so the poor little lad had to stay for a few hours.

Back