• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What should I do? Please help!

Trixielover

Mama Doe
I have got a boy and girl pair and there has been spraying round the hutch for a while, (going to the vets soon) but today, there has been wee on Tallulah's head! :? What shall I do to get it off. If you want I can take a pic for you to see. :)

Lucky did this to Daisy during bonding and it took a while to come off but it did eventually. I was too worried to wash it off because i know it can stress them and they cant regulate temperature so i didnt want to get her wet.

Lucky did this to Daisy during bonding and it took a while to come off but it did eventually. I was too worried to wash it off because i know it can stress them and they cant regulate temperature so i didnt want to get her wet.

So what did you do? It's dried out now.:?

If they are both spayed and neutered then i would just leave it and likely he will clean it off.

My Duck sprays all over Candyfloss making her orange (think I've posted a thread about a spray on tan, in the past) and then grooms her up a treat. No need to panic :)

If he hasn't cleaned her within a couple of days then you can help her then if you want, but its not particularly a big deal.

Back