• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Re-bonding..Moving them tomorrow

whitehood

Warren Veteran
:wave:
I am going to re bond Jack amd Lucky in the tub instead of the run, because the run is too high for me to put my hands into and stop any fighting.
In a bath tub I can move my hands easier than into the run.
I'll put one bun in a carrier and one in the tub, when they flop out I'll release the carrier bun. When they move forward towards each other aggresively I'll put a shoe box in the middle and hold the bun who started the aggressive behaviour first.
I'll try my best to snap them out before they try and become aggressive.
Please send bonding vibes :)
P.s. Will it be easier to bond them because they are familiar with each other or will they act like 'I don't know you'.

Last edited:
I think you should put them both in at the same time otherwise they'll already be defensive and claim the space as their own. Can you not stand in/over the run. I think putting them in a bath would be too stressful as they won't be able to hop around properly?

Thanks Sky.

Louise:
The runs height is too high my hands won't be able to go in, and I haven't got a play pen either.
So the bath tub is my only option.
In the run they'll do the damage before I go in.

Have you put clean blankets at the bottom of the tub or something so it's not slippery? Can you or a family member who knows what they're doing stay with them for 72 hours in the bathroom?

Good luck :)

hi:wave:

i recently did a re bond and it would be better to put them in together from the start. i was worried sick as Blousy had been very aggresive towards lula and buddy was fine with both of them so it was a real mixed bag!
but it did work out well.

good luck with your two, finges crossed for you. :)

Thanks everyone I put them in at the same time :)
I stop jacks agressive behaviour befor it happens.
He keeps running towards lucky.
Have held him back like 15 times
Lucky keeps flopping out
Jack does is sometimes.
LOooool they're now both flopped out, jacks agressive and lucky is more relaxed.
Jack hasn't gone up to lucky without being agressive so I always push him back and say no. :)

Both stuck their heads out and sniffed each other.
No humping from both of them is that bad?
Jack wouldve had loads of fights with Lucky if I hadn't stopped him, I haven't let aby of them had a fight.
They're flopped out away from each other is this good?
Should they be close to each other?

Guess what!?
They can go near each other without fighting :O
HfdJ:didb
They were eating together and are acting normally :D
Patience has got me to where I am plus RU ers advice thanks everyone !

Guess what!?
They can go near each other without fighting :O
HfdJ:didb
They were eating together and are acting normally :D
Patience has got me to where I am plus RU ers advice thanks everyone !

Well done! :wave:
I bet you're really happy.
Keep them in a smallish space for now and increase gradually again.
My two fell out after a couple of months and I had to re bond again. They're inseparable now keep going. :)

Well done! :wave:
I bet you're really happy.
Keep them in a smallish space for now and increase gradually again.
My two fell out after a couple of months and I had to re bond again. They're inseparable now keep going. :)

Jack always starts a fuss he's agressive towards Lucky I don't thinl I'll be able to bond them. :(
But I've come so far and don't want to give up ..
They're flopped out nearer each other this time,
Jacks just bloody moody lool.

Back