• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'They' say bunnies should have space to run

Lops

Mama Doe
So how come, when the doors are open for them to 'do as they please', three of them stay indoors? :shock:

Is Colin the only sensible one ...or is he the daft one??

Photo0125.jpg

Oh they came out and munched my plants for about 5 minutes...then went in and stayed in!?!?

Crazy! :?

Mine have free range all day when I'm home as our yard is walled by our house and next door's. They stay in their hutch for most of it. :lol:
I actually had to temp them to come into the little patch of sunshine in the garden, but once I'd got them there they stayed there until the sun went behind next door.

Silly bunnies, but at least you know they're happy in their accommodation.

Murphy is the same he comes out, looks around for a while, then goes back to bed, nothing ever impresses him much bless him, he has the same character and expression on his face as eeyore from Winnie the Pooh.:roll:

:lol: My lionheads are the same, put them in the run on the grass... they sleep under the chairs. Open the gate so they can run on the landing... they sleep under their table.

Daft bunnies.

Four of mine have hutches in their runs so can come and go as they please. I put two in the front garden so they could nom some grass, but the other two stayed in their hutch. Odd bunnies.

My indoor two rush outside as soon as I open the kitchen door and tell them they can go out. They love being outdoors and it's a struggle to get them back in again.

Silly bunnies, but at least you know they're happy in their accommodation.

I thought that too :wave:

Also we have just bought, and done, all the wendy house.... and they hardly spend any time in it - they spend most of their time in M&M's old part! :shock:

Back