• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kate and Terry

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Kate and Terry are getting on very well, he is so much happier and binkies all over the place, as he has brain damage she sometimes leads him around and he follows her, it's really lovely to see

Mixed007x2.jpg

Mixed001x2.jpg

Kate and Terry look so happy together, although I'm sure that Kate is even happier when Roy is around. :D

Terry has brain damage and Kate has an eyesight defiency and they get on so well together, it's lovely for them both

OMG! It's so nice to see them together!!!! How old is Terry Theo??? Xxx

We think Terry is about 2 years old, not really sure, I took them in from Kayj in Bolton in May last year, there were 2 bunnies, Butterfly and Terry, they have been found abandoned on an allotment, Butterfly had severe brain damage and used to go round and round in circles, Terry had a gash over his eye and he has a twisted back, it's become apparent that he has slight brain damage too, sadly Butterfly went to the bridge about a month after getting here, she had a massive bleed in the brain and it left Terry all on his own and he hasn't wanted to know anyone until Kate came along, they really do love each other so much, it's wonderful to see

:love::love::love::love:

We think Terry is about 2 years old, not really sure, I took them in from Kayj in Bolton in May last year, there were 2 bunnies, Butterfly and Terry, they have been found abandoned on an allotment, Butterfly had severe brain damage and used to go round and round in circles, Terry had a gash over his eye and he has a twisted back, it's become apparent that he has slight brain damage too, sadly Butterfly went to the bridge about a month after getting here, she had a massive bleed in the brain and it left Terry all on his own and he hasn't wanted to know anyone until Kate came along, they really do love each other so much, it's wonderful to see

:love::love::love::love:

Brought tears to my eyes :love::love::love::love: very special bunnies.

Back