• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Surrey folk free veg!!!

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I hope it is OK to post this here??

I have bags of mini carrots, savoy cabbages, green cabbages and parsely (If the green cabbage isn't safe for buns, maybe piggies?) that needs hungry tummies to fill!! If people want some it's free (although if people want to give a donation it'll go in my myxi fund ;)) I'm in Guildford!

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

Last edited:
I am waiting to hear about transport for it, but unfortunately it is looking unlikely :(

I'd offer to help but again dad :roll: Really sucks not being able to drive! If you do get offered transport, let me know and I'll see if we can sort out the veg. If not I'll speak to my dad tomorrow and see if he'll drop some off to you.

Would your dad not be swayed to go to the event tomorrow if offered petrol money ;)

Thank you. :)
Thanks Jill, it is an awful shame as I have everything ready at the flat, but I don't drive. :(

Would your dad not be swayed to go to the event tomorrow if offered petrol money ;)

Thank you. :)
Thanks Jill, it is an awful shame as I have everything ready at the flat, but I don't drive. :(

What time is the event? We're out in the morning :( I completely forgot about it until this evening!

Back