• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

1st floor is now open :)

Colyflower

Alpha Buck
Peanut and Roofus were bonded at the end of March and I've been gradually increasing their space since. Today I opened up the 1st floor of their cage and they are loving it :D:D:D

_MG_5990.jpg

_MG_5963.jpg

_MG_5959.jpg

_MG_5955.jpg

_MG_5949.jpg

_MG_5946.jpg

Squuuueeeeee. :love: I know they look almost identical, but the smaller bun (on the left in most/all of the pics) has such a squishable face. :love::love: But I adore them both.

aww they are gorgeous, are they related?

No they're not related but they're very similar looking, I didn't think I'd get them confused but since they've been bonded, I've had to take a double look quite a few times to see who's who :lol:

Roo is a bit bigger and darker in colour and his face is different to Pea's, who has indeed got the most squishable face :love: Roo has lovely big squishable cheeks too, he also has a dimple each side which is very cute :love:

Awww thank you guys :D They are very, very cute aren't they :love: Me and OH are continually cooing over them, OH most of the time :lol:

I'm so glad they have the whole cage now, not only do they have more space but I can now sit in there with them :D

Aww. :love: Bruce, I mean Roofus, has gone a bit darker now, too. He lost his baby orange. But he's still very cute, and still different from Peanut, so you can't get confused. :lol: Lucky bunnies! :)

Back