• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breakfast and Bunnies in the Sunny! Plenty piccies!

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Took some snaps of my buns today while they were out on the grass and enjoying the fresh air and sunshine. My parents were looking after my son so i really enjoyed the time i had to spend with just me and the buns :love:

My Trio - Buddy, Sasha and Harley

random566.jpg

Buddy
random565.jpg

Harley and Buddy
random564.jpg

On their favourite shelf by the window
random562.jpg

random554.jpg

Harley
random548.jpg

The now "foursome" as in bonding process and going well - Lucy, Mose, Rupert and Mallow

random558.jpg

Mallow Mose and Lucy
random553.jpg

Mallow and Mose
random559.jpg

Greedyguts Mallow - Small bun, big appetite :lol:
random561.jpg

Mallow and Lucy
random563.jpg

Unfortunately Rupert was too busy binkying all over the garden so only the one piccy of him in the group shot :roll::love:

Thank you :)

The Wendyhouse and small run is only temporary as they are still being bonded so i'm gradually increasing the space they are in - hopefully in a couple of weeks they can move into their extension :wave:

:love::love::love: Don't tell the others, but I might have a soft spot for Buddy. ;) And it's most unusual because I usually go for lops. :shock::lol:

He's a bit of a heartbreaker is our buddy! Such a lovely bunny and keeps sasha in check :lol: It's so nice seeing him and little Harley cuddle together with them both being boys. They get on so well and Buddy has always been so accepting of other buns. He's a sweetheart :love:

Awww!! Lovely pics!! :love: :love:

Bunnies and sunshine.......... beautiful!

You have such gorgeous bunnies - they're all lovely! That pic of Harley and Buddy is brilliant, bless 'em! :love:

(*Lucy is still our favourite though... her gentle blue eyes.... sending her nose-rubs from her Derbyshire fans!!* ;))

My two were zonked out today having had their VHD jabs yesterday! Too sleepy to do anything much but sleep - Jack even wanted us to hand-feed him his veggies..... :roll:

Back