• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

looking for a run

rabbitdan

Mama Doe
I want a run for the grass. ive got an attached run already but i want something for the grass.
Where is a good website to get one? also i dont want to spend too much money.

thank you

Also equinecaninefeline.com do nice runs free delivery over £25 and free gift i got my run from them and it came the day after i ordered it.:D

I've just ordered one from uk rabbit hutches, they look good and are a good price for the sizes :)

I have the folding one too. It's very good and sturdy and it's useful that it can be packed away when not in use which is good when used as a second run

I wanted a run too (6x4) I looked online and the wooden frame wasn't thick and strong enough for my Dad, so he bought the wooden posts £60 and plywood and we already had mesh. He made that heavt run with me and my uncle :D
Can't wait for Lucky and Jack to go in :)

i'm getting one from here soon. did they tell you approx how long delivery would take?

I think it said they'd let me know when my order's been dispatched but it was my mums email and she hasn't checked it yet but I will ask her to do today :)

Back