• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bloomin Maaaaaaarvelous - Big debate, about to be locked!

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Am really happy as a few weeks ago i started bonding my two pairs together. Rupert and Mallow were indoor buns but i felt weren't getting as much space and time outside as i would have liked so made the decision.
Kept them all inside to bond them and gradually increased the space. They are outside now in the wendyhouse and have been for good number of days now. They have been getting their usual free range time in the garden as well and no problems. I've put on the old 4 foot by 4 foot run to the wendyhouse to see how they get on with the extra living space. We are away to start building the extension onto the wendyhouse while they get used to this space and all going well should be in their new large enclosure in a couple of weeks time :)
Am so happy they are getting on. Makes me happy to see and means we only have two sets of buns, so each set get more free-range time daily :D

Last edited:
I'm so glad it all seems to be working out; you must be very pleased. :thumb: Not only are you an ace gerbil bonder, you can work your magic on bunnies too. ;) :lol:

Did you feel pity for me that no one had replied Karen :lol::lol: Look at my sad little face :cry:

I wonder what species i can experiment with bonding next :lol:

Just a little. :oops: :p :lol::lol::lol:

Awwww thanks for caring anyway. Pity or no pity its still cranking up the replies so carry on - i can at least pretend to be popular in my own deluded way. Actually if we crank up enough replies, people will start to be interested and think its an argument and thats BOUND to get more interest :D

:lol::lol::lol: Good thinking!

Quick go and edit your thread title too - ask the mods to lock it or put 'never mind' or something. That'll draw them in. ;) (It always gets my attention) :lol::lol:

Got me tooooo :lol:

Well done with your bonding, no easy task!! Look forward to photos when your enclosure is finished!! :D

Aww it's ok i dont mind :lol: Its not exciting to other people i was just feeling so happy seeing them all hopping around in the sun :D

There are pics in stories and photos :wave:

Back