• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at the horrible tiny cage I keep my chinchilla in...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
DSC01204.jpg

DSC01205.jpg

Apparently Big Boss finds it fun to help me clean out the hamster. :lol:

Oh bless him!! Does the hammy mind his gaff smelling of Chin when he returns home????????????

Oh bless him!! Does the hammy mind his gaff smelling of Chin when he returns home????????????

I didn't have much choice. :lol:
No, SPG didn't mind. I thought as I was cleaning the chinnies I may as well do SPG at the same time, he was in the ball downstairs and the chinnies were out, I turn my back for a second and she's sitting in there all proud of herself. :love:

:lol::lol::lol:

Did he hop in ?

I will have to tell you a funny chin story.

Last year we were getting the living room re-painted, everything. The hutch was to big to get through the door. So I borrowed a friends outdoor guinea pig hutch. It was only for 2 days. I didn't want them near paint fumes.

So on the first night we put the "family" as we call them, in the hutch in our bedroom next to the bunnies hutch. In the morning they were gone. Babydarling was sitting in the middle of the bunny hutch, as the top part was kept open. The other 2 were under the bed.

They had chewed their way through the plastic bars.

Shame I never took a photo. They all looked totally gobsmacked.

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:

Did he hop in ?

I will have to tell you a funny chin story.

Last year we were getting the living room re-painted, everything. The hutch was to big to get through the door. So I borrowed a friends outdoor guinea pig hutch. It was only for 2 days. I didn't want them near paint fumes.

So on the first night we put the "family" as we call them, in the hutch in our bedroom next to the bunnies hutch. In the morning they were gone. Babydarling was sitting in the middle of the bunny hutch, as the top part was kept open. The other 2 were under the bed.

They had chewed their way through the plastic bars.

Shame I never took a photo. They all looked totally gobsmacked.

Yeah it was propped up against the radiator as the wheel stops it sitting flat on the floor and she squeezeled in underneath. Squeezeled is a special word we made up to describe naughty chinchillas and how they get themselves into places they shouldn't be. :lol:

Your chinchillas sound as naughty as mine. Gotta love 'em. :love:

Yeah it was propped up against the radiator as the wheel stops it sitting flat on the floor and she squeezeled in underneath. Squeezeled is a special word we made up to describe naughty chinchillas and how they get themselves into places they shouldn't be. :lol:

Your chinchillas sound as naughty as mine. Gotta love 'em. :love:

Squeezeled, how cute.

Oh yes and Babydarling is the naughtiest.

Back