• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bunny love the hoover lol

kk_kayla

Mama Doe
my little pippin is the shyest of the rabbits so i always make sure i dont startle her or zippy with the hoover but the other day she was free running round the house and i was hoovering her room and she kept coming near the end of the hoover so her fur would get sucked....i kept moving her but she kept coming back...she loves the thing...well she loves being suckd up by it lol...which is stange as shes such a shy bun.

any body else had this?

Mine are usually both terrified of the hoover and cower under the stool, but on Thursday Pepper was much braver and coming up to it. I was worried I'd suck her up!

No my male bunny hates the hoover.

But I have to laugh. You should try and take a video.

i shoud when i get a better fone i definatly will lol...its soo funny...
my other bun binkie used to be fine with the hoover. i think these 2 i have are fine with it as they were born in the house and i hoover the rabbit room about 2-3 times a week. so their not scared.

Yup, Poppy LOVES the hoover. She seems to get a little excited when I get it out. What she likes is the air that blows out of the vent, she loves it when her fur blows all over the place so sits in front of the vent.

She was the same in the winter when I had a little fan heater, she loved lying in front of it, I always thought it was the heat she loved until I discovered she did it by the hoover as well and it was actually the blowing air she enjoyed!!

Strange bunny......each to their own eh :lol:

Back