• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ghostie Chewing the Bars

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
I feel like such a terrible owner :(
Poor Ghostie is cooped up in a 5ft dog crate rather than her 12x6ft dog kennel because she's been ill and is residing at my uni.
She's been roaming around my whole room for half a day or so (on/off) under supervision and now I've put her to bed she's chewing the bars to get out :(
She has a willow ball, plenty of hay, a tunnel and a box to climb on/hide in but she's not having it :(

Could you try her with an added puppy pen, and see if this solves anything when she has to be confined?

She may be feeling more lonely when she is caged, as when she can roam, her friends probably aren't as prominent in her mind, if that makes any sense?!

She calmed down after a few minutes. I think she was just telling me that she wanted to run around my room. I may let her freerange 24/7 if I move all wires :p
She's going home on Wednesday to be reunited :D

Back