• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bluebell was a star at the vets

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
i was dreading it as she hates being handled...especially by me......but today i heaped praise on her and she came up to me and had her nose rubbed and her cheek stroked and she was as close as she could get.

The vet said she has the start of a mite infestation...its weird how its only on her back between her shoulder blades though:? she said wed caught it quick...and no it wasnt some nasty skin condition....as she knew i knew....but wanted it checked anyway:oops:

she had a check up...her nails clipped...only a minute amount off her front ones:shock: and her vhd jab. I took tubes of xeno 450 home and after letting her settle..i put the three tubes on her neck and spine..she was a star!!

i promised her greens and some apple and some dried cherries when we got home...so i gave her the cherries...the apples warming up...and i will give greens tomorrow...theyre frezing cold in the fridge...and i need to go to sleep soon..vets again in morning...for bertie:shock::(

shes come up to me nicely......and has stopped scratching...yay!! shes having a wash snuggled with bertie right now......

for a big girlie who gets so stressed and hates being handled...she was amazing.....:love:

bertie stayed behind as hes seeing other vet tomorrow.......he was overjoyed to have her back.:love:

Awww. What a sweetie.

Hope Bertie will be ok tomorrow.

Looked at your pics last night. Your animals are wonderful.

Cutie-pie is so much better today. Not yet back to her normal self but I am happy she seems to be recovering well.

You must be exhausted, I know I am now. Early Friday night for me. I would normally be up another few hours. Well I know we both seem to be night owls.

Well done to Bluebell. She liked her Auntie Karen nose rubs:love:

I so :love: french lops. One day, one day ..............................:)

dont rub it in karen...bluebell likes her aunty karen:wave:

thank you all.

i cancelled berties appointment at 9am this morning......hed pooed more and bigger and seemed to be ok....but i think its because i upped his metacam...id been giving him the 10kg dog weight dose.....last time they changed the amount and i hadnt realised..it should be the 17kg dog dose:shock::shock::oops:

i think hed just begun to relax after what happened to him....the boiler guy turning up....and his last depocillin jab.

i was awake most of the night/day..im exhausted. but i played it by ear to see if he had improved. Touch wood he has...nice heap of big poops.....yay!! and hed begged for some dried cherries and a nose rub:love:

bluebells got a goats mind i think...she jumps up and climbs up on anything and everything to locate dried cherries or strawberrys or wagg carrot sticks....no wonder bertie loves her:lol:

i was rudely awoken by a bad dream...a huge bunny sniffing my face. um ....wasnt a :lol:dream...shed got onto the bed settee and had her nose on my nose before sniffing all of my face...nikki said i woke up only cos she was laughing at me so loud...as bluebell kept on with her face in mine..so much for a bad dream:lol::lol:

shes tried to wash berties sore bits and he chased her...she hid :lol:eek:r 10 minutes till hed calmed down..then she went up and licked his head then did a hooge flop up against him and they both went sleeps:love::love:

you wouldnt be so aww if you knew her:lol::lol:;)

shes a "nipper" purely communication.....she digs my pillows out from under me or climbs and sits on the top of them..only to slide down a suffocate me with that hooge fwuffy backside of hers:shock::lol:

shes sure i have tasty treats hidden on me and climb and sniff and dig till shes accepted no treats hidden...then goes off...;)

Back