• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I found a saviour.....

Just wanted to say a massive big thank you :D to tuckerbunnies who has thankfully booked my 2buns in for end of may. My usual boarder let me down badly:censored: and only found out yesterday she wasnt boarding anymore.

Thankfully tuckerbunnies noticed my thread and replied within about 5mins:D

Her setup looks fabulous and i have definately been very fortunate:D

There are angels afterall........

Its a 40min drive either way but if it means my buns are having a luxurious week then its well worth the drive:D

Think i'll cancel my week away in log cabin and join them :lol: theyve probably got better accommodation:lol:

Hopefully tuckerbunnies is staying put so my 2 can have more bunny holidays!

Just wanted to say a massive big thank you :D to tuckerbunnies who has thankfully booked my 2buns in for end of may. My usual boarder let me down badly:censored: and only found out yesterday she wasnt boarding anymore.

Thankfully tuckerbunnies noticed my thread and replied within about 5mins:D

Her setup looks fabulous and i have definately been very fortunate:D

There are angels afterall........

Oh Thank You for the kind words and I'm glad you like our set up we wanted Tuckerbunnies to be a special place for bunnies to stay and enjoy and I hope that's what it is :)

It certainly looks a very special bunny place to me and along with the good reviews and recommendations i have no hesitations in leaving them in your care for a week:D

Just hope they behave themselves:lol:

Was funny tonight cos my new bun Flora has finally realised how to work the catflap, unfortunately for me (as Flopsy and his previous wife Jem were easily spottable in the dark) i spent a whole hour outside tryng to spot her and get her in.......never dawned on me about having a black bun:oops:

She is settling in with Flopsy very well tho he still finds it strange to be groomed (his last wife jem didnt groom and he constantly groomed her for 3yrs they were together) its his turn to be pampered for a change, bless:love:

It certainly looks a very special bunny place to me and along with the good reviews and recommendations i have no hesitations in leaving them in your care for a week:D

Was funny tonight cos my new bun Flora has finally realised how to work the catflap, unfortunately for me (as Flopsy and his previous wife Jem were easily spottable in the dark) i spent a whole hour outside tryng to spot her and get her in.......never dawned on me about having a black bun:oops:

She is settling in with Flopsy very well tho he still finds it strange to be groomed (his last wife jem didnt groom and he constantly groomed her for 3yrs they were together) its his turn to be pampered for a change, bless:love:

Oh Thank You :D
I'm sure they will behave themselves don't worry.

Have you got a light outside that you could switch on when getting the bunnies in at least you could see Flora then :lol:

I'm glad she is settling in with Flopsy, I love to see a bonded pair grooming each other, at the moment we are bonding Enya and Roly two little Netherland Dwarfs of our's and although they are getting on ok they still haven't groomed each and that's what we are waiting for I know they will in time.

Our outside light is on the blink but at the minute but am loathed to replace it as we are about to have a huge house extension and once its done i am going to put 2 sets of floodlights outside, hopefully by then i will either have adjusted my eyesight to finding a black bun or will have a floodlight back garden!:shock:

Our outside light is on the blink but at the minute but am loathed to replace it as we are about to have a huge house extension and once its done i am going to put 2 sets of floodlights outside, hopefully by then i will either have adjusted my eyesight to finding a black bun or will have a floodlight back garden!:shock:

Oh an extension...just think of all the bunnies you could have in there :lol::lol:

Little hijack...my parents had those solar lights that you just dig into the ground - they were really useful for bunny spotting and didn't annoy the neighbours (the floodlight did that!:shock:) xx

Back